- YIELD: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch, Side Dishes/Vegetables
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 small zucchini, chopped into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 2 small summer squash, chopped into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 small onion, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 12 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1. Melt 3 Tbsp. butter in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat; add chopped zucchini, squash, and onion, and sauté 12 to 14 minutes or until onion is tender. Remove skillet from heat.
- 2. Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients until well blended. Pour over vegetable mixture in skillet.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 33 to 35 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Sprinkle evenly with chopped fresh basil.